Motorola Nio phone charging but not connecting to PC? Motorola Nio phone not showing up on PC? Maybe it is because of missing Motorola Nio USB drivers or bad or corrupt drivers. To fix the Motorola Nio phone won’t connect to a computer problem, download Motorola Nio USB Driver and install it on your computer.
Motorola USB Drivers are essential to connect Motorola Nio to a computer or laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for Motorola Nio USB Driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared the official USB Driver for Motorola Nio along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Motorola Nio Android USB driver helps connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an android file transfer not working issue, it is recommended to install Motorola Nio drivers to fix the problem.
On the other hand, the Motorola Nio ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Motorola Nio USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Motorola Nio USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Motorola Nio USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Motorola Nio ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Motorola Nio USB Driver
The Motorola mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other data to and from mobile phone to computer.
Motorola Nio Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download Motorola Device Manager Latest Version
Motorola Nio USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Motorola Nio Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Motorola Nio ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Motorola Nio USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Motorola Drivers package on your computer.
- After extracting the driver package, you'll get the Motorola USB Drivers setup file.
- Run the Motorola USB Driver setup file on your computer.
- Motorola Mobile Drivers Installation window should open.
- Click on Next to continue.
- Now agree with the License Agreement by selecting "I Agree" and click on Next.
- Moto USB Drivers installation process should begin.
- Once the Motorola Phone Drivers installation is completed, click on Close to exit the setup.
- Now reboot your computer.
- Now you are ready to connect your Motorola Mobile Phone or Tablet to the computer through USB and use any Motorola software like Motorola Device Manager, RSD Lite Tool, etc.
How to Install Motorola Nio USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Motorola Nio ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.