Windows computer not recognizing Motorola Razr 2022 Phone? Or Motorola Razr 2022 android phone won’t connect to the PC? It can be the result of missing Motorola Razr 2022 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix Motorola Razr 2022 Android phone not showing up on PC, download the Motorola Razr 2022 USB driver and install it on your computer.
Motorola USB drivers are essential to efficiently connect Motorola Razr 2022 to Computer and Laptop using a USB cable. On this page, we have managed to share the official Motorola Razr 2022 USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Apart from the official USB Driver for Motorola Razr 2022, we have also shared Motorola Razr 2022 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Motorola Razr 2022 Android USB driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to the computer so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the phone and computer. Thus it will fix the android file transfer not working issue.
The Motorola Razr 2022 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB and Fastboot commands from the PC to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Motorola Razr 2022 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Motorola Razr 2022 USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Motorola Razr 2022 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Motorola Razr 2022 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Motorola Razr 2022 USB Driver
The Motorola mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media and files to and from mobile to PC.
Motorola Razr 2022 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download Motorola Device Manager Latest Version
Motorola Razr 2022 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Motorola Razr 2022 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Motorola Razr 2022 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Motorola Razr 2022 USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Motorola Drivers zip package on your computer.
- After extracting, you'll find the Motorola Mobile Drivers .msi installation file.
- Double click on the Motorola USB Driver setup file.
- Motorola Mobile Drivers Installation window should pop-up.
- Click on the Next button to continue.
- In the next screen, accept the License Agreement by selecting the "I Agree" option and click on Next.
- Now, the Motorola Phone Drivers installation process should begin.
- Once the Moto USB Drivers installation is completed, click on Close to exit the setup.
- Now, reboot your computer.
- After reboot, you can connect your Motorola Mobile Phone or Tablet to your computer over USB and use any Motorola software like Motorola Device Manager, RSD Lite Tool, etc.
How to Install Motorola Razr 2022 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Motorola Razr 2022 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.