Motorola razr 40 Ultra phone charging but not connecting to PC? Motorola razr 40 Ultra phone not showing up on PC? Maybe it is because of missing Motorola razr 40 Ultra USB drivers or bad or corrupt drivers. To fix the Motorola razr 40 Ultra phone won’t connect to a computer problem, download Motorola razr 40 Ultra USB Driver and install it on your computer.
Motorola USB Drivers are essential to connect Motorola razr 40 Ultra to a computer or laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for Motorola razr 40 Ultra USB Driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared the official USB Driver for Motorola razr 40 Ultra along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Motorola razr 40 Ultra Android USB driver helps connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an android file transfer not working issue, it is recommended to install Motorola razr 40 Ultra drivers to fix the problem.
On the other hand, the Motorola razr 40 Ultra ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone right from your computer.
Download Motorola razr 40 Ultra USB Driver
The Motorola mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other data to and from mobile phone to computer.
Motorola razr 40 Ultra Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download Motorola Device Manager Latest Version
Motorola razr 40 Ultra USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Motorola razr 40 Ultra Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Motorola razr 40 Ultra ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Motorola razr 40 Ultra USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Motorola USB Drivers zip package to your computer.
- After extracting, you'll find Motorola Phone Drivers .msi setup file.
- Open the Motorola Drivers setup file on your computer.
- Motorola Mobile Drivers Installation window should open.
- Click on the Next button to continue with the installation.
- Choose "I Agree" to accept the license agreement and click on Next.
- Now the Motorola USB Driver installation should begin.
- Wait for the Moto USB Driver installation to finish. Click on Close when the installation is completed.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
- Now you can connect your Motorola Mobile Phone or Tablet to your Windows computer using a USB cable and use any Motorola software like Motorola Device Manager, RSD Lite Tool, etc.
How to Install Motorola razr 40 Ultra USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install Motorola razr 40 Ultra Android USB Drivers
How to Install Motorola razr 40 Ultra ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.