Motorola XT535 Defy phone charging but not connecting to PC? Motorola XT535 Defy phone not showing up on PC? Maybe it is because of missing Motorola XT535 Defy USB drivers or bad or corrupt drivers. To fix the Motorola XT535 Defy phone won’t connect to a computer problem, download Motorola XT535 Defy USB Driver and install it on your computer.
Motorola USB Drivers are essential to connect Motorola XT535 Defy to a computer or laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for Motorola XT535 Defy USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared the official USB Driver for Motorola XT535 Defy along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Motorola XT535 Defy Android USB driver helps connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an android file transfer not working issue, it is recommended to install Motorola XT535 Defy drivers to fix the problem.
On the other hand, the Motorola XT535 Defy ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Motorola XT535 Defy USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Motorola XT535 Defy USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Motorola XT535 Defy USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Motorola XT535 Defy ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Motorola XT535 Defy USB Driver
The Motorola mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other data to and from mobile phone to computer.
Motorola XT535 Defy Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download Motorola Device Manager Latest Version
Motorola XT535 Defy USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Motorola XT535 Defy Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Motorola XT535 Defy ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Motorola XT535 Defy USB Drivers
- Download the Motorola Drivers zip package and extract it to Desktop on your Windows computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find Motorola USB Drivers .msi setup file.
- Open the Motorola USB Driver setup file.
- Motorola Mobile Drivers Installation window should load.
- Click on Next to continue.
- Now, agree to the License Agreement by clicking on "I Agree" and click on Next.
- Now, the Motorola Phone Drivers installation process should start.
- When the Moto USB Drivers are installed, click on Close to exit the setup.
- Finally, restart your computer.
- Now you can connect your Motorola Mobile Phone or Tablet to your computer over USB and use any Motorola software like Motorola Device Manager, RSD Lite Tool, etc.
How to Install Motorola XT535 Defy USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Motorola XT535 Defy ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.