Facing trouble connecting Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim to a computer using a USB cable? Computer not recognizing USB when Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim is connected to PC? It might be because of the missing Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix the Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim not showing up on the computer, download Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is required to download Netsurfer USB Drivers and install them on your computer. Once the Netsurfer drivers are installed, we can adequately connect Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim to the Computer or Laptop using a USB data cable. You can download official USB Drivers for Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim along with ADB interface drivers and fastboot drivers on this page.
With Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim Android USB Drivers installed, we can establish a secure connection between a computer and a smartphone. It helps transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between the computer and the mobile phone through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
With the Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim ADB driver and Fastboot driver, we can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the phone from the computer via Command Prompt (CMD) and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim USB Driver
The Netsurfer Mobile Phone drivers provided here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for common purposes like transferring media, files, and documents to and from phone to computer.
Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim Driver for Flashing Firmware
Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Netsurfer Dual 7 Slim ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.