Facing trouble connecting Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G to a computer using a USB cable? Computer not recognizing USB when Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G is connected to PC? It might be because of the missing Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix the Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G not showing up on the computer, download Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is required to download Odys USB Drivers and install them on your computer. Once the Odys drivers are installed, we can adequately connect Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G to the Computer or Laptop using a USB data cable. You can download official USB Drivers for Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G along with ADB interface drivers and fastboot drivers on this page.
With Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G Android USB Drivers installed, we can establish a secure connection between a computer and a smartphone. It helps transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between the computer and the mobile phone through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
With the Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G ADB driver and Fastboot driver, we can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the phone from the computer via Command Prompt (CMD) and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G Intel USB Driver
- 3 How to Install Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G USB Driver
The Odys Mobile Phone drivers provided here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for common purposes like transferring media, files, and documents to and from phone to computer.
Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G Driver for Flashing Firmware
Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G Intel USB Driver
- Download and extract Intel USB Drivers (intel-android-driver-1.10.0.zip) package to Desktop on your computer.
- After extracting the driver package, you'll get Intel Android Driver setup (IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe) file.
- Right-click on the Intel Android USB Driver setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Intel Android Device USB driver setup window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Click on I Agree button to agree to the license agreement.
- Select the components you want to install and click Next to continue.
- Now, choose the destination folder to install Intel USB Driver and click on Install.
- Now, the Intel Android Drivers should start installing on your computer.
- Click on Install if a Windows Security window asking "Would you like to install this device software?" pops-up.
- Once the Intel Drivers are installed, a window should pop-up saying "Intel Android Device USB driver is installed successfully". Click on OK.
- Now, click on Finish to close the setup wizard.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Odys Thor 10 Plus 3G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.