Having trouble connecting Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 to PC? It might be a driver problem, so download Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 Android USB Drivers and install them on Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, or XP PC. The Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 USB Drivers provided here are official and are virus-free. Based on your need, download USB Driver for Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 from the downloads section and install it on Windows PC by following the instructions provided below.
With Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 USB Driver installed on the PC, we can establish a secure connection between Computer and Mobile. It helps transfer data like images, video, documents, and other files from Mobile to PC.
We have also provided Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 ADB and Fastboot drivers, which help pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the Phone via Command Prompt (CMD) from the computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 USB Driver
The Omega mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Omega Tablet 10,1″ MID1001 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.