OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 phone not showing up on the PC? Or OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 phone won’t connect to a computer? It might be because of the missing OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem, download the OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 USB driver and install it on your computer.
OnePlus USB drivers are required to connect OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 to a Computer or Laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for a OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then we have got you covered. We have shared the official USB Driver for OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 along with the ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers on this page.
With OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 Android USB Driver installed, we can connect the device to the computer as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the two devices.
OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver enable you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from the computer to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 USB Driver
The OnePlus mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 Driver for Flashing Firmware
OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 USB Drivers
- Download and extract the OnePlus Drivers package on your computer.
- After extracting the driver package, you'll get the OnePlus USB Drivers setup file.
- Run the OnePlus Android USB Driver setup and select English and click on OK.
- Now, click on Install to begin the OnePlus USB Drivers installation process.
- Wait for the setup to install the OnePlus drivers on your computer.
- When the drivers are installed, click on Finish to exit the wizard window.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2417 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.