OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact phone having difficulty connecting to a computer? Windows computer not recognizing OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact Android Phone? It may be because of the missing or the corrupted drivers on your computer. To fix OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact not showing up on PC, download OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
OnePlus USB Drivers are a must to establish a stable connection between your computer and phone over USB. If you’re looking for OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact USB drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared official OEM USB Drivers for OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact Android USB Drivers help securely connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an Android file transfer not working issue, then it is recommended to install OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact drivers on your computer.
The OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Download OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact USB Driver
The OnePlus Phone drivers offered here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files between your phone and computer.
OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact Driver for Flashing Firmware
OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact USB Drivers
- Download and extract the OnePlus Drivers package on your computer.
- After extracting the driver package, you'll get the OnePlus USB Drivers setup file.
- Run the OnePlus Android USB Driver setup and select English and click on OK.
- Now, click on Install to begin the OnePlus USB Drivers installation process.
- Wait for the setup to install the OnePlus drivers on your computer.
- When the drivers are installed, click on Finish to exit the wizard window.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact Android USB Drivers
How to Install OnePlus 11 5G X Genshin Impact ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.