Computer not recognizing USB when OnePlus Nord Lite is connected to PC using a USB cable? OnePlus Nord Lite phone not showing up on PC? It might be a driver problem, or your computer might be missing the required OnePlus Nord Lite USB Drivers. To fix the issue, download OnePlus Nord Lite USB Driver and install them on your computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is essential to download OnePlus USB Drivers and install them on your computer to properly connect OnePlus Nord Lite to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable. Here on this page, we have shared the official OnePlus Nord Lite USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8.
Apart from the official USB Driver for OnePlus Nord Lite, we have also shared ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers for OnePlus Nord Lite.
The OnePlus Nord Lite Android USB Driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to a computer and laptop so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
The OnePlus Nord Lite ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and fastboot commands to perform specific operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download OnePlus Nord Lite USB Driver
- 2 How to Install OnePlus Nord Lite USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install OnePlus Nord Lite USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install OnePlus Nord Lite ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download OnePlus Nord Lite USB Driver
The OnePlus Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring data, media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
OnePlus Nord Lite Driver for Flashing Firmware
OnePlus Nord Lite USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The OnePlus Nord Lite Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
OnePlus Nord Lite ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install OnePlus Nord Lite USB Drivers
- Download and extract the OnePlus USB Drivers package on your computer.
- Once the driver package is extracted, you'll get the OnePlus drivers setup file.
- Open the OnePlus Android USB Driver setup and select English as the setup language and click on OK.
- Click on Install in the OnePlus USB Drivers setup wizard window.
- Now, OnePlus drivers will be installed on your computer.
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish to exit the setup window.
- Finally, restart your computer.
How to Install OnePlus Nord Lite USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install OnePlus Nord Lite ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.