Windows computer not recognizing Oppo F19 Phone? Or Oppo F19 android phone won’t connect to the PC? It can be the result of missing Oppo F19 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix Oppo F19 Android phone not showing up on PC, download the Oppo F19 USB driver and install it on your computer.
Oppo USB drivers are essential to efficiently connect Oppo F19 to Computer and Laptop using a USB cable. On this page, we have managed to share the official Oppo F19 USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Apart from the official USB Driver for Oppo F19, we have also shared Oppo F19 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Oppo F19 Android USB driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to the computer so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the phone and computer. Thus it will fix the android file transfer not working issue.
The Oppo F19 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB and Fastboot commands from the PC to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Oppo F19 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Oppo F19 Qualcomm USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Oppo F19 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Oppo F19 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Oppo F19 USB Driver
The Oppo mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media and files to and from mobile to PC.
Oppo F19 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Oppo F19 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Oppo F19 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Oppo F19 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Oppo F19 Qualcomm USB Drivers
- Download and extract qualcomm-driver.zip (Qualcomm USB Driver) package to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find Qualcomm Driver setup (Qualcomm_USB_Driver_V1.0.exe) file.
- Right-click on the Qualcomm USB Driver setup file and choose Run as administrator.
- Qualcomm USB Drivers for Windows – InstallShield Wizard window should load. Select ETHERNET-DHCP is used to get the IPAddress option and click on Next.
- Click on Next again to proceed with the Qualcomm Drivers installation process.
- Now accept terms and conditions in the license agreement and click on Next.
- Now click on Install to start the Qualcomm HS-USB Driver installation.
- If a Windows Security window asking "Would you like to install this device software?" pops-up click on Install.
- When the drivers are installed, click on Finish.
- Finally, restart your computer.
How to Install Oppo F19 USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Oppo F19 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.