Does your Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 phone not connecting to a PC? or a Computer is not recognizing Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 when connected using a USB cable? It can be because of the missing Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 USB Driver or corrupted Android USB Driver. To fix the problem, download Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Oppo USB Drivers are necessary to connect Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 to a Computer or Laptop via USB data cable. On this page, you can download official Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB Driver for Oppo Realme GT RMX2202, we have also shared Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 Android USB Drivers helps in establishing a secure connection between your computer and mobile phone. It helps to transfer data like images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your mobile to computer through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
The Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer to your phone and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 USB Driver
The Oppo Mobile drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Oppo Realme GT RMX2202 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.