Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G phone not showing up on the PC? Or Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G phone won’t connect to a computer? It might be because of the missing Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem, download the Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G USB driver and install it on your computer.
Oppo USB drivers are required to connect Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G to a Computer or Laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for a Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then we have got you covered. We have shared the official USB Driver for Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G along with the ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers on this page.
With Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G Android USB Driver installed, we can connect the device to the computer as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the two devices.
Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver enable you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from the computer to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G Qualcomm USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G USB Driver
The Oppo mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G Driver for Flashing Firmware
Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G Qualcomm USB Drivers
- Download and extract Qualcomm USB Driver (qualcomm-driver.zip) package to Desktop on your computer.
- After extracting, you'll find the Qualcomm Driver setup file (Qualcomm_USB_Driver_V1.0.exe).
- Right-click on the Qualcomm USB Drivers setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now Qualcomm USB Drivers for Windows – InstallShield Wizard window should open. Select ETHERNET-DHCP is used to get the IPAddress option and click on Next.
- Click on Next again to proceed with the installation process.
- Select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click on Next.
- Now, click on Install to begin the Qualcomm HS-USB Driver installation.
- Click on Install if a Windows Security window asking, "Would you like to install this device software?" pop-up.
- Once the drivers are installed, click on Finish to close the installation wizard window.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.