Windows computer not recognizing Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) Phone? Or Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) android phone won’t connect to the PC? It can be the result of missing Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) Android phone not showing up on PC, download the Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) USB driver and install it on your computer.
Oppo USB drivers are essential to efficiently connect Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) to Computer and Laptop using a USB cable. On this page, we have managed to share the official Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Apart from the official USB Driver for Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition), we have also shared Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) Android USB driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to the computer so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the phone and computer. Thus it will fix the android file transfer not working issue.
The Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB and Fastboot commands from the PC to perform certain operations on your phone.
Download Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) USB Driver
The Oppo mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media and files to and from mobile to PC.
Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) Driver for Flashing Firmware
Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) Qualcomm USB Drivers
- Download Qualcomm Driver (qualcomm-driver.zip) package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- Once the Qualcomm USB Driver package is extracted, you'll find Qualcomm_USB_Driver_V1.0.exe setup file.
- Now, right-click on the Qualcomm USB Driver setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now Qualcomm USB Drivers for Windows installation wizard window should open. Select ETHERNET-DHCP is used to get the IPAddress option and click on Next.
- Again click on Next to proceed with the Qualcomm Drivers installation wizard.
- In the next screen, select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click on Next.
- Click on Install to begin the Qualcomm HS-USB Driver installation.
- When a Windows Security window pops-up asking "Would you like to install this device software?" Click on Install.
- Once the driver installation process is completed, click on Finish.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) Android USB Drivers
How to Install Oppo Reno 7 (New Year Edition) ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.