Does your Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 phone not connecting to a PC? or a Computer is not recognizing Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 when connected using a USB cable? It can be because of the missing Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 USB Driver or corrupted Android USB Driver. To fix the problem, download Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Parla USB Drivers are necessary to connect Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 to a Computer or Laptop via USB data cable. On this page, you can download official Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB Driver for Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5, we have also shared Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 Android USB Drivers helps in establishing a secure connection between your computer and mobile phone. It helps to transfer data like images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your mobile to computer through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
The Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer to your phone and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 USB Driver
The Parla Mobile drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Parla P3010 Sonic 3.5 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.