Windows computer not recognizing Pelephone Gini W7 Phone? Or Pelephone Gini W7 android phone won’t connect to the PC? It can be the result of missing Pelephone Gini W7 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix Pelephone Gini W7 Android phone not showing up on PC, download the Pelephone Gini W7 USB driver and install it on your computer.
Pelephone USB drivers are essential to efficiently connect Pelephone Gini W7 to Computer and Laptop using a USB cable. On this page, we have managed to share the official Pelephone Gini W7 USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Apart from the official USB Driver for Pelephone Gini W7, we have also shared Pelephone Gini W7 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Pelephone Gini W7 Android USB driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to the computer so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the phone and computer. Thus it will fix the android file transfer not working issue.
The Pelephone Gini W7 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB and Fastboot commands from the PC to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Pelephone Gini W7 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Pelephone Gini W7 USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Pelephone Gini W7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Pelephone Gini W7 USB Driver
The Pelephone mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media and files to and from mobile to PC.
Pelephone Gini W7 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Pelephone Gini W7 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Pelephone Gini W7 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Pelephone Gini W7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Pelephone Gini W7 USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Pelephone Gini W7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.