Pentagram Combo 4-core phone not connecting to PC only charging? Or Pentagram Combo 4-core phone not showing up on the computer? It may be caused by the missing Pentagram Combo 4-core USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem of the Pentagram Combo 4-core phone won’t connect to a computer, download the Pentagram Combo 4-core USB driver, and install it on your computer.
To properly connect Pentagram Combo 4-core to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable, Pentagram USB drivers must be installed on your Windows computer. If you’re wondering where you can download the Pentagram Combo 4-core USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8, then we have got you covered. Here on this page, we have shared the official USB driver for Pentagram Combo 4-core and the ADB interface drivers, and Fastboot drivers.
Once the Pentagram Combo 4-core Android USB Driver is installed, you’ll be able to connect Pentagram Combo 4-core to a computer as an MTP USB device (MTP Transfer Protocol). When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
If you have installed the Pentagram Combo 4-core ADB driver and Fastboot driver on your computer, then you can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Pentagram Combo 4-core USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Pentagram Combo 4-core Qualcomm USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Pentagram Combo 4-core USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Pentagram Combo 4-core ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Pentagram Combo 4-core USB Driver
The Pentagram Mobile Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlocking bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Pentagram Combo 4-core Driver for Flashing Firmware
Pentagram Combo 4-core USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Pentagram Combo 4-core Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Pentagram Combo 4-core ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Pentagram Combo 4-core Qualcomm USB Drivers
- Download and extract Qualcomm USB Driver (qualcomm-driver.zip) package to Desktop on your computer.
- After extracting, you'll find the Qualcomm Driver setup file (Qualcomm_USB_Driver_V1.0.exe).
- Right-click on the Qualcomm USB Drivers setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now Qualcomm USB Drivers for Windows – InstallShield Wizard window should open. Select ETHERNET-DHCP is used to get the IPAddress option and click on Next.
- Click on Next again to proceed with the installation process.
- Select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click on Next.
- Now, click on Install to begin the Qualcomm HS-USB Driver installation.
- Click on Install if a Windows Security window asking, "Would you like to install this device software?" pop-up.
- Once the drivers are installed, click on Finish to close the installation wizard window.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Pentagram Combo 4-core USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Pentagram Combo 4-core ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.