Computer not recognizing USB when Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 is connected to PC using a USB cable? Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 phone not showing up on PC? It might be a driver problem, or your computer might be missing the required Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 USB Drivers. To fix the issue, download Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 USB Driver and install them on your computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is essential to download Pentagram USB Drivers and install them on your computer to properly connect Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable. Here on this page, we have shared the official Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8.
Apart from the official USB Driver for Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6, we have also shared ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers for Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6.
The Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 Android USB Driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to a computer and laptop so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
The Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and fastboot commands to perform specific operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 Rockchip USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 USB Driver
The Pentagram Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring data, media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 Rockchip USB Drivers
- Download the Rockchip driver package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, open the folder and launch Rockchip Driver Assistant (DriverInstall.exe) as administrator.
- RK Driver Assistant window should open now.
- Click on the Install Driver button to install the Rockchip USB Driver on your computer.
- Again, click on Install if Windows Security window asking, "Would you like to install this device software?" pops-up.
- Once the RK Drivers are successfully installed, a window with the message "Install driver ok" should pop-up.
- Click on OK to close the setup window and restart your computer.
How to Install Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Pentagram P5349 Tab 8.6 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.