Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G phone charging but not connecting to PC? Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G phone not showing up on PC? Maybe it is because of missing Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G USB drivers or bad or corrupt drivers. To fix the Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G phone won’t connect to a computer problem, download Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G USB Driver and install it on your computer.
Pipo USB Drivers are essential to connect Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G to a computer or laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared the official USB Driver for Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G Android USB driver helps connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an android file transfer not working issue, it is recommended to install Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G drivers to fix the problem.
On the other hand, the Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G Rockchip USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G USB Driver
The Pipo mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other data to and from mobile phone to computer.
Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G Driver for Flashing Firmware
Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G Rockchip USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Rockchip USB Driver package to Desktop on your computer.
- Run Rockchip Driver Assistant (DriverInstall.exe) as administrator on your computer from the extracted folder.
- Now, the RK Driver Assistant window should open.
- Click on the Install Driver button to proceed with the installation process.
- If Windows Security window asking, "Would you like to install this device software?" pop-up. Click on Install to continue.
- When the RK Drivers are installed, you'll see the "Install driver ok" message.
- Click on OK to exit the setup window and reboot your computer.
How to Install Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Pipo Max-M6 9.7 3G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.