Quantum Lio Plus phone having difficulty connecting to a computer? Windows computer not recognizing Quantum Lio Plus Android Phone? It may be because of the missing or the corrupted drivers on your computer. To fix Quantum Lio Plus not showing up on PC, download Quantum Lio Plus USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Quantum USB Drivers are a must to establish a stable connection between your computer and phone over USB. If you’re looking for Quantum Lio Plus USB drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared official OEM USB Drivers for Quantum Lio Plus along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Quantum Lio Plus Android USB Drivers help securely connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an Android file transfer not working issue, then it is recommended to install Quantum Lio Plus drivers on your computer.
The Quantum Lio Plus ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Quantum Lio Plus USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Quantum Lio Plus USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Quantum Lio Plus ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Quantum Lio Plus USB Driver
The Quantum Phone drivers offered here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files between your phone and computer.
Quantum Lio Plus Driver for Flashing Firmware
Quantum Lio Plus USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Quantum Lio Plus Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Quantum Lio Plus ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Quantum Lio Plus USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Quantum Lio Plus ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.