Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ phone having difficulty connecting to a computer? Windows computer not recognizing Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ Android Phone? It may be because of the missing or the corrupted drivers on your computer. To fix Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ not showing up on PC, download Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Quer USB Drivers are a must to establish a stable connection between your computer and phone over USB. If you’re looking for Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ USB drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared official OEM USB Drivers for Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ Android USB Drivers help securely connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an Android file transfer not working issue, then it is recommended to install Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ drivers on your computer.
The Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ USB Driver
The Quer Phone drivers offered here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files between your phone and computer.
Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ Driver for Flashing Firmware
Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Quer KOM0615 Tablet 9″ ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.