Having trouble connecting Ramos W28 to PC? It might be a driver problem, so download Ramos W28 Android USB Drivers and install them on Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, or XP PC. The Ramos W28 USB Drivers provided here are official and are virus-free. Based on your need, download USB Driver for Ramos W28 from the downloads section and install it on Windows PC by following the instructions provided below.
With Ramos W28 USB Driver installed on the PC, we can establish a secure connection between Computer and Mobile. It helps transfer data like images, video, documents, and other files from Mobile to PC.
We have also provided Ramos W28 ADB and Fastboot drivers, which help pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the Phone via Command Prompt (CMD) from the computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Ramos W28 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Ramos W28 Amlogic USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Ramos W28 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Ramos W28 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Ramos W28 USB Driver
The Ramos mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Ramos W28 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Ramos W28 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Ramos W28 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Ramos W28 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Ramos W28 Amlogic USB Drivers
- Download the Amlogic Driver package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- Now, open the extracted folder and open the Amlogic USB Driver installer (InstallDriver.exe) as administrator.
- Now, the Device Driver Installation Wizard should open. Click on Next to start the driver installation process.
- Once the Amlogic Drivers are installed, click on the Finish button to close the setup wizard window.
- Finally, restart your computer.
How to Install Ramos W28 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Ramos W28 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.