Computer doesn’t recognize the Ramos W32 phone when connected over USB? Having trouble connecting Ramos W32 Android phone to PC? It may be because of the missing Ramos W32 USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix the issue, download Ramos W32 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Ramos USB Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your Ramos W32 phone over a USB connection. Here on this page, you can download official Ramos W32 USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB drivers for Ramos W32, you can also download Ramos W32 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Ramos W32 Google Android USB Drivers enables you to connect your phone as MTP USB Device (Media Transfer Protocol) securely. When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer files, images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The Ramos W32 ADB driver and Fastboot driver enables you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform specific actions on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Ramos W32 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Ramos W32 Intel USB Driver
- 3 How to Install Ramos W32 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Ramos W32 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Ramos W32 USB Driver
The Ramos Mobile Phone Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
Ramos W32 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Ramos W32 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Ramos W32 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Ramos W32 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Ramos W32 Intel USB Driver
- Download and extract Intel USB Drivers (intel-android-driver-1.10.0.zip) package to Desktop on your computer.
- After extracting the driver package, you'll get Intel Android Driver setup (IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe) file.
- Right-click on the Intel Android USB Driver setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Intel Android Device USB driver setup window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Click on I Agree button to agree to the license agreement.
- Select the components you want to install and click Next to continue.
- Now, choose the destination folder to install Intel USB Driver and click on Install.
- Now, the Intel Android Drivers should start installing on your computer.
- Click on Install if a Windows Security window asking "Would you like to install this device software?" pops-up.
- Once the Intel Drivers are installed, a window should pop-up saying "Intel Android Device USB driver is installed successfully". Click on OK.
- Now, click on Finish to close the setup wizard.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Ramos W32 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Ramos W32 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.