Realme Narzo 50i Prime phone not connecting to PC only charging? Computer having trouble detecting the Realme Narzo 50i Prime Android phone? It may be caused by the missing Realme Narzo 50i Prime USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix Realme Narzo 50i Prime phone not showing up on PC, download Realme Narzo 50i Prime USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Realme USB Drivers are essential to seamlessly connect Realme Narzo 50i Prime to a Computer or Laptop over USB. Without the Realme Narzo 50i Prime drivers, the connection will not work, and your computer will have a hard time detecting your phone. On this page, you can download official Realme Narzo 50i Prime USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, along with Realme Narzo 50i Prime ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Realme Narzo 50i Prime Android USB Drivers allows you to establish a secure and reliable connection between your phone and the computer over the USB connection. It will enable you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The Realme Narzo 50i Prime ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands right from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Realme Narzo 50i Prime USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Realme Narzo 50i Prime SPD Unisoc Drivers
- 3 How to Install Realme Narzo 50i Prime USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Realme Narzo 50i Prime ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Realme Narzo 50i Prime USB Driver
The Realme Mobile Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
Realme Narzo 50i Prime SPD Unisoc Driver for Flashing Firmware
Realme Narzo 50i Prime USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Realme Narzo 50i Prime Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Realme Narzo 50i Prime ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Realme Narzo 50i Prime SPD Unisoc Drivers
- Download the latest Spreadtrum SPD Unisoc USB Driver and extract it on your computer.
- After extracting the drivers, open the Win7, Win8, or Win10 folder depending on your Windows OS version.
- If you have a 64-bit system, right-click on the DPInst64.exe; otherwise, right-click on the DPInst32.exe and select Run as administrator. You can check your System Type by pressing Windows and Pause keys together.
- The UNISOC Driver Installation Package wizard window should open on your computer.
- To continue with the SPD Unisoc Driver installation, click on the Next button.
- When the drivers are installed, click on the Finish button.
- Now, reboot your computer.
How to Install Realme Narzo 50i Prime USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Realme Narzo 50i Prime ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.