Samsung Galaxy A25 phone not showing up on the PC? Or Samsung Galaxy A25 phone won’t connect to a computer? It might be because of the missing Samsung Galaxy A25 USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem, download the Samsung Galaxy A25 USB driver and install it on your computer.
Samsung USB drivers are required to connect Samsung Galaxy A25 to a Computer or Laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for a Samsung Galaxy A25 USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then we have got you covered. We have shared the official USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy A25 along with the ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers on this page.
With Samsung Galaxy A25 Android USB Driver installed, we can connect the device to the computer as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the two devices.
Samsung Galaxy A25 ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver enable you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from the computer to perform certain operations on your phone.
Download Samsung Galaxy A25 USB Driver
The Samsung mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Samsung Galaxy A25 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Samsung Galaxy A25 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Samsung Galaxy A25 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Samsung Galaxy A25 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Samsung Galaxy A25 USB Drivers
- Download and extract Samsung Drivers (SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip) to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe setup file.
- Now right-click on the Samsung USB Drivers setup file and choose Run as administrator.
- Now the Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones Install Wizard should launch.
- Click Next to continue.
- Now select your Language as US English and Country or region as the United States of America (USA). You can also choose your region from the list.
- Now you'll be asked to choose the Installation Location. It is recommended to install Samsung Mobile USB Drivers to the default location (C:\Program Files\SAMSUNG\USB Drivers).
- Click on the Install button to begin the Samsung Phone Drivers installation process.
- Once the Samsung USB Driver installation process is completed, click on Finish.
- Finally, restart your computer.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy A25 USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install Samsung Galaxy A25 Android USB Drivers
How to Install Samsung Galaxy A25 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.