Does your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G phone not connecting to a PC? or a Computer is not recognizing Samsung Galaxy A32 5G when connected using a USB cable? It can be because of the missing Samsung Galaxy A32 5G USB Driver or corrupted Android USB Driver. To fix the problem, download Samsung Galaxy A32 5G USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Samsung USB Drivers are necessary to connect Samsung Galaxy A32 5G to a Computer or Laptop via USB data cable. On this page, you can download official Samsung Galaxy A32 5G USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, we have also shared Samsung Galaxy A32 5G ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Android USB Drivers helps in establishing a secure connection between your computer and mobile phone. It helps to transfer data like images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your mobile to computer through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
The Samsung Galaxy A32 5G ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer to your phone and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Samsung Galaxy A32 5G USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Samsung Galaxy A32 5G USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Samsung Galaxy A32 5G USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Samsung Galaxy A32 5G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Samsung Galaxy A32 5G USB Driver
The Samsung Mobile drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Driver for Flashing Firmware
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Samsung Galaxy A32 5G USB Drivers
- Download and extract Samsung Phone Drivers (SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip) to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe setup file.
- Now, right-click on the Samsung USB Drivers setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now the Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones Install Wizard window should open.
- Click on Next to continue with the Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers installation wizard.
- In the next step, select your Language as US English and Country or region as the United States of America (USA). You can also choose your desired Country or region if you want to from the list.
- Now, choose the Installation Location where you want to install Samsung Mobile Drivers. It is recommended to install Samsung Drivers to the default location (C:\Program Files\SAMSUNG\USB Drivers).
- Click on Install to begin the Samsung Phone Drivers installation process.
- When the Samsung USB Driver installation is completed, click on Finish.
- Finally, restart your computer.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy A32 5G USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy A32 5G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.