Windows computer not recognizing Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop Phone? Or Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop android phone won’t connect to the PC? It can be the result of missing Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop Android phone not showing up on PC, download the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop USB driver and install it on your computer.
Samsung USB drivers are essential to efficiently connect Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop to Computer and Laptop using a USB cable. On this page, we have managed to share the official Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Apart from the official USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop, we have also shared Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop Android USB driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to the computer so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the phone and computer. Thus it will fix the android file transfer not working issue.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB and Fastboot commands from the PC to perform certain operations on your phone.
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop USB Driver
The Samsung mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media and files to and from mobile to PC.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop Driver for Flashing Firmware
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Samsung Drivers (SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip) package on your computer.
- After extracting, you will find the Samsung USB Drivers setup file.
- Right-click on the SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe file and select Run as administrator.
- Now Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones Install Wizard should open.
- Click Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select the Language as US English and Country or region as United States of America (or Select your region from the list).
- In the next screen, you'll be asked to select the Installation Location. We recommend installing Samsung Mobile Drivers to the default location (C:\Program Files\SAMSUNG\USB Drivers).
- Now click on Install to begin the Samsung USB Driver installation process.
- Once the Samsung Phone Drivers installation process is completed, click on Finish.
- Now reboot your computer.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop Android USB Drivers
How to Install Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.