Facing trouble connecting Samsung W24 to a computer using a USB cable? Computer not recognizing USB when Samsung W24 is connected to PC? It might be because of the missing Samsung W24 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix the Samsung W24 not showing up on the computer, download Samsung W24 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is required to download Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your computer. Once the Samsung drivers are installed, we can adequately connect Samsung W24 to the Computer or Laptop using a USB data cable. You can download official USB Drivers for Samsung W24 along with ADB interface drivers and fastboot drivers on this page.
With Samsung W24 Android USB Drivers installed, we can establish a secure connection between a computer and a smartphone. It helps transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between the computer and the mobile phone through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
With the Samsung W24 ADB driver and Fastboot driver, we can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the phone from the computer via Command Prompt (CMD) and perform certain operations.
Download Samsung W24 USB Driver
The Samsung Mobile Phone drivers provided here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for common purposes like transferring media, files, and documents to and from phone to computer.
Samsung W24 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Samsung W24 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Samsung W24 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Samsung W24 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Samsung W24 USB Drivers
- First of all download Samsung Drivers and extract the SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip package to Desktop on your computer.
- When extracted, you'll find SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe setup file.
- Right-click on the Samsung USB Drivers setup file and choose Run as administrator.
- Now the Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones Install Wizard window should launch.
- Click on Next to proceed with the Samsung Mobile Phone USB Drivers installation process.
- In the next screen, you'll be asked to select the Language and Country or region from the list. Choose Language as US English and Country or region as the United States of America (USA). You can also choose your desired Country or region from the list.
- Now, you'll be asked to choose the Installation Location. It is recommended to install Samsung Mobile Drivers to the default location (C:\Program Files\SAMSUNG\USB Drivers).
- Once you have selected the installation location, click on Install to begin the Samsung Phone Drivers installation process.
- Once the Samsung USB Driver installation process is complete, click on Finish.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Samsung W24 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install Samsung W24 Android USB Drivers
How to Install Samsung W24 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.