Sencor Element 9.7 phone not connecting to PC only charging? Or Sencor Element 9.7 phone not showing up on the computer? It may be caused by the missing Sencor Element 9.7 USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem of the Sencor Element 9.7 phone won’t connect to a computer, download the Sencor Element 9.7 USB driver, and install it on your computer.
To properly connect Sencor Element 9.7 to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable, Sencor USB drivers must be installed on your Windows computer. If you’re wondering where you can download the Sencor Element 9.7 USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8, then we have got you covered. Here on this page, we have shared the official USB driver for Sencor Element 9.7 and the ADB interface drivers, and Fastboot drivers.
Once the Sencor Element 9.7 Android USB Driver is installed, you’ll be able to connect Sencor Element 9.7 to a computer as an MTP USB device (MTP Transfer Protocol). When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
If you have installed the Sencor Element 9.7 ADB driver and Fastboot driver on your computer, then you can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Sencor Element 9.7 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Sencor Element 9.7 Rockchip USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Sencor Element 9.7 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Sencor Element 9.7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Sencor Element 9.7 USB Driver
The Sencor Mobile Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlocking bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Sencor Element 9.7 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Sencor Element 9.7 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Sencor Element 9.7 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Sencor Element 9.7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Sencor Element 9.7 Rockchip USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Rockchip Driver Assistant on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and run Rockchip USB Driver installer (DriverInstall.exe) as administrator on your computer.
- Now, RK Driver Assistant should launch.
- Click on Install Driver to start installing Rockchip USB Driver on your computer.
- Now, click on Install in the Windows Security window.
- Wait for the Rockchip drivers to install. Once installed, a message should pop-up indicating that the drivers are successfully installed.
- Click on OK and restart your computer.
How to Install Sencor Element 9.7 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Sencor Element 9.7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.