Sky Elite Go Tigo phone charging but not connecting to PC? Sky Elite Go Tigo phone not showing up on PC? Maybe it is because of missing Sky Elite Go Tigo USB drivers or bad or corrupt drivers. To fix the Sky Elite Go Tigo phone won’t connect to a computer problem, download Sky Elite Go Tigo USB Driver and install it on your computer.
Sky USB Drivers are essential to connect Sky Elite Go Tigo to a computer or laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for Sky Elite Go Tigo USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared the official USB Driver for Sky Elite Go Tigo along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Sky Elite Go Tigo Android USB driver helps connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an android file transfer not working issue, it is recommended to install Sky Elite Go Tigo drivers to fix the problem.
On the other hand, the Sky Elite Go Tigo ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Sky Elite Go Tigo USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Sky Elite Go Tigo USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Sky Elite Go Tigo ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Sky Elite Go Tigo USB Driver
The Sky mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other data to and from mobile phone to computer.
Sky Elite Go Tigo Driver for Flashing Firmware
Sky Elite Go Tigo USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Sky Elite Go Tigo Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Sky Elite Go Tigo ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Sky Elite Go Tigo USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Sky Elite Go Tigo ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.