Computer doesn’t recognize the STF Boreal Plus Black phone when connected over USB? Having trouble connecting STF Boreal Plus Black Android phone to PC? It may be because of the missing STF Boreal Plus Black USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix the issue, download STF Boreal Plus Black USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
STF USB Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your STF Boreal Plus Black phone over a USB connection. Here on this page, you can download official STF Boreal Plus Black USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB drivers for STF Boreal Plus Black, you can also download STF Boreal Plus Black ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The STF Boreal Plus Black Google Android USB Drivers enables you to connect your phone as MTP USB Device (Media Transfer Protocol) securely. When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer files, images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The STF Boreal Plus Black ADB driver and Fastboot driver enables you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform specific actions on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download STF Boreal Plus Black USB Driver
- 2 How to Install STF Boreal Plus Black USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install STF Boreal Plus Black ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download STF Boreal Plus Black USB Driver
The STF Mobile Phone Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
STF Boreal Plus Black Driver for Flashing Firmware
STF Boreal Plus Black USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The STF Boreal Plus Black Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
STF Boreal Plus Black ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install STF Boreal Plus Black USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install STF Boreal Plus Black ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.