Computer doesn’t recognize the Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 phone when connected over USB? Having trouble connecting Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 Android phone to PC? It may be because of the missing Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix the issue, download Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Sumvision USB Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 phone over a USB connection. Here on this page, you can download official Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB drivers for Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7, you can also download Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 Google Android USB Drivers enables you to connect your phone as MTP USB Device (Media Transfer Protocol) securely. When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer files, images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 ADB driver and Fastboot driver enables you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform specific actions on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 USB Driver
The Sumvision Mobile Phone Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Sumvision Cyclone Astro 9.7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.