Computer not recognizing USB when Tronity Root 101 10.1″ is connected to PC using a USB cable? Tronity Root 101 10.1″ phone not showing up on PC? It might be a driver problem, or your computer might be missing the required Tronity Root 101 10.1″ USB Drivers. To fix the issue, download Tronity Root 101 10.1″ USB Driver and install them on your computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is essential to download Tronity USB Drivers and install them on your computer to properly connect Tronity Root 101 10.1″ to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable. Here on this page, we have shared the official Tronity Root 101 10.1″ USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8.
Apart from the official USB Driver for Tronity Root 101 10.1″, we have also shared ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers for Tronity Root 101 10.1″.
The Tronity Root 101 10.1″ Android USB Driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to a computer and laptop so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
The Tronity Root 101 10.1″ ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and fastboot commands to perform specific operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Tronity Root 101 10.1″ USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Tronity Root 101 10.1″ Amlogic USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Tronity Root 101 10.1″ USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Tronity Root 101 10.1″ ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Tronity Root 101 10.1″ USB Driver
The Tronity Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring data, media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Tronity Root 101 10.1″ Driver for Flashing Firmware
Tronity Root 101 10.1″ USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Tronity Root 101 10.1″ Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Tronity Root 101 10.1″ ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Tronity Root 101 10.1″ Amlogic USB Drivers
- Download the Amlogic Driver package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- Now, open the extracted folder and open the Amlogic USB Driver installer (InstallDriver.exe) as administrator.
- Now, the Device Driver Installation Wizard should open. Click on Next to start the driver installation process.
- Once the Amlogic Drivers are installed, click on the Finish button to close the setup wizard window.
- Finally, restart your computer.
How to Install Tronity Root 101 10.1″ USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Tronity Root 101 10.1″ ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.