Facing trouble connecting Vivo Nex 3 V1923T to a computer using a USB cable? Computer not recognizing USB when Vivo Nex 3 V1923T is connected to PC? It might be because of the missing Vivo Nex 3 V1923T USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix the Vivo Nex 3 V1923T not showing up on the computer, download Vivo Nex 3 V1923T USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is required to download Vivo USB Drivers and install them on your computer. Once the Vivo drivers are installed, we can adequately connect Vivo Nex 3 V1923T to the Computer or Laptop using a USB data cable. You can download official USB Drivers for Vivo Nex 3 V1923T along with ADB interface drivers and fastboot drivers on this page.
With Vivo Nex 3 V1923T Android USB Drivers installed, we can establish a secure connection between a computer and a smartphone. It helps transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between the computer and the mobile phone through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
With the Vivo Nex 3 V1923T ADB driver and Fastboot driver, we can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the phone from the computer via Command Prompt (CMD) and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Vivo Nex 3 V1923T USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Vivo Nex 3 V1923T Qualcomm USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Vivo Nex 3 V1923T USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Vivo Nex 3 V1923T ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Vivo Nex 3 V1923T USB Driver
The Vivo Mobile Phone drivers provided here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for common purposes like transferring media, files, and documents to and from phone to computer.
Vivo Nex 3 V1923T Driver for Flashing Firmware
Vivo Nex 3 V1923T USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Vivo Nex 3 V1923T Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Vivo Nex 3 V1923T ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Vivo Nex 3 V1923T Qualcomm USB Drivers
- Download Qualcomm Driver (qualcomm-driver.zip) package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- Once the Qualcomm USB Driver package is extracted, you'll find Qualcomm_USB_Driver_V1.0.exe setup file.
- Now, right-click on the Qualcomm USB Driver setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now Qualcomm USB Drivers for Windows installation wizard window should open. Select ETHERNET-DHCP is used to get the IPAddress option and click on Next.
- Again click on Next to proceed with the Qualcomm Drivers installation wizard.
- In the next screen, select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click on Next.
- Click on Install to begin the Qualcomm HS-USB Driver installation.
- When a Windows Security window pops-up asking "Would you like to install this device software?" Click on Install.
- Once the driver installation process is completed, click on Finish.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Vivo Nex 3 V1923T USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Vivo Nex 3 V1923T ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.