Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F phone having difficulty connecting to a computer? Windows computer not recognizing Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F Android Phone? It may be because of the missing or the corrupted drivers on your computer. To fix Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F not showing up on PC, download Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Vivo USB Drivers are a must to establish a stable connection between your computer and phone over USB. If you’re looking for Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F USB drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared official OEM USB Drivers for Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F Android USB Drivers help securely connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an Android file transfer not working issue, then it is recommended to install Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F drivers on your computer.
The Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F Qualcomm USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F USB Driver
The Vivo Phone drivers offered here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files between your phone and computer.
Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F Driver for Flashing Firmware
Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F Qualcomm USB Drivers
- Download and extract qualcomm-driver.zip (Qualcomm USB Driver) package to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find Qualcomm Driver setup (Qualcomm_USB_Driver_V1.0.exe) file.
- Right-click on the Qualcomm USB Driver setup file and choose Run as administrator.
- Qualcomm USB Drivers for Windows – InstallShield Wizard window should load. Select ETHERNET-DHCP is used to get the IPAddress option and click on Next.
- Click on Next again to proceed with the Qualcomm Drivers installation process.
- Now accept terms and conditions in the license agreement and click on Next.
- Now click on Install to start the Qualcomm HS-USB Driver installation.
- If a Windows Security window asking "Would you like to install this device software?" pops-up click on Install.
- When the drivers are installed, click on Finish.
- Finally, restart your computer.
How to Install Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.