Vivo Y32 PD2158 phone not connecting to PC only charging? Or Vivo Y32 PD2158 phone not showing up on the computer? It may be caused by the missing Vivo Y32 PD2158 USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem of the Vivo Y32 PD2158 phone won’t connect to a computer, download the Vivo Y32 PD2158 USB driver, and install it on your computer.
To properly connect Vivo Y32 PD2158 to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable, Vivo USB drivers must be installed on your Windows computer. If you’re wondering where you can download the Vivo Y32 PD2158 USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8, then we have got you covered. Here on this page, we have shared the official USB driver for Vivo Y32 PD2158 and the ADB interface drivers, and Fastboot drivers.
Once the Vivo Y32 PD2158 Android USB Driver is installed, you’ll be able to connect Vivo Y32 PD2158 to a computer as an MTP USB device (MTP Transfer Protocol). When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
If you have installed the Vivo Y32 PD2158 ADB driver and Fastboot driver on your computer, then you can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Vivo Y32 PD2158 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Vivo Y32 PD2158 Qualcomm USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Vivo Y32 PD2158 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Vivo Y32 PD2158 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Vivo Y32 PD2158 USB Driver
The Vivo Mobile Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlocking bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Vivo Y32 PD2158 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Vivo Y32 PD2158 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Vivo Y32 PD2158 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Vivo Y32 PD2158 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Vivo Y32 PD2158 Qualcomm USB Drivers
- Download and extract qualcomm-driver.zip (Qualcomm USB Driver) package to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find Qualcomm Driver setup (Qualcomm_USB_Driver_V1.0.exe) file.
- Right-click on the Qualcomm USB Driver setup file and choose Run as administrator.
- Qualcomm USB Drivers for Windows – InstallShield Wizard window should load. Select ETHERNET-DHCP is used to get the IPAddress option and click on Next.
- Click on Next again to proceed with the Qualcomm Drivers installation process.
- Now accept terms and conditions in the license agreement and click on Next.
- Now click on Install to start the Qualcomm HS-USB Driver installation.
- If a Windows Security window asking "Would you like to install this device software?" pops-up click on Install.
- When the drivers are installed, click on Finish.
- Finally, restart your computer.
How to Install Vivo Y32 PD2158 USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Vivo Y32 PD2158 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.