Computer doesn’t recognize the Vonino Primus 94HD phone when connected over USB? Having trouble connecting Vonino Primus 94HD Android phone to PC? It may be because of the missing Vonino Primus 94HD USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix the issue, download Vonino Primus 94HD USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Vonino USB Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your Vonino Primus 94HD phone over a USB connection. Here on this page, you can download official Vonino Primus 94HD USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB drivers for Vonino Primus 94HD, you can also download Vonino Primus 94HD ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Vonino Primus 94HD Google Android USB Drivers enables you to connect your phone as MTP USB Device (Media Transfer Protocol) securely. When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer files, images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The Vonino Primus 94HD ADB driver and Fastboot driver enables you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform specific actions on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Vonino Primus 94HD USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Vonino Primus 94HD Rockchip USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Vonino Primus 94HD USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Vonino Primus 94HD ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Vonino Primus 94HD USB Driver
The Vonino Mobile Phone Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
Vonino Primus 94HD Driver for Flashing Firmware
Vonino Primus 94HD USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Vonino Primus 94HD Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Vonino Primus 94HD ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Vonino Primus 94HD Rockchip USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Rockchip Driver package to your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and run Rockchip Driver Assistant (DriverInstall.exe) as administrator.
- Now, the RK Driver Assistant window should load.
- Click on Install Driver to begin installing Rockchip USB Driver on your computer.
- Click on Install when a Windows Security window pops-up, asking, "Would you like to install this device software?".
- Once the RK Drivers are installed, a window should pop-up with the message "Install driver ok".
- Click on OK to exit the setup and restart your computer.
How to Install Vonino Primus 94HD USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Vonino Primus 94HD ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.