Wiko Y82 phone not connecting to PC only charging? Or Wiko Y82 phone not showing up on the computer? It may be caused by the missing Wiko Y82 USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem of the Wiko Y82 phone won’t connect to a computer, download the Wiko Y82 USB driver, and install it on your computer.
To properly connect Wiko Y82 to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable, Wiko USB drivers must be installed on your Windows computer. If you’re wondering where you can download the Wiko Y82 USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8, then we have got you covered. Here on this page, we have shared the official USB driver for Wiko Y82 and the ADB interface drivers, and Fastboot drivers.
Once the Wiko Y82 Android USB Driver is installed, you’ll be able to connect Wiko Y82 to a computer as an MTP USB device (MTP Transfer Protocol). When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
If you have installed the Wiko Y82 ADB driver and Fastboot driver on your computer, then you can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Wiko Y82 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Wiko Y82 SPD Unisoc Drivers
- 3 How to Install Wiko Y82 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Wiko Y82 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Wiko Y82 USB Driver
The Wiko Mobile Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlocking bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Wiko Y82 SPD Unisoc Driver for Flashing Firmware
Wiko Y82 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Wiko Y82 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Wiko Y82 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Wiko Y82 SPD Unisoc Drivers
- Download and extract the latest Spreadtrum SPD Unisoc Driver on your computer.
- Now, open the Win7, Win8, or Win10 folder on your computer, depending upon your Windows version.
- If your System Type is 64-bit, right-click on the DPInst64.exe and select Run as administrator. For 32-bit System Type, right-click on the DPInst32.exe and choose Run as administrator (you can check System Type by pressing Windows + Pause keys).
- Now, the UNISOC Driver Installation Package wizard window should open on your computer.
- Click on the Next button to continue with the SPD UNISOC Driver installation process.
- Click on Finish when the UNISOC Driver Installation Package wizard is successful.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Wiko Y82 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Wiko Y82 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.