Facing trouble connecting Zen M83 to a computer using a USB cable? Computer not recognizing USB when Zen M83 is connected to PC? It might be because of the missing Zen M83 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix the Zen M83 not showing up on the computer, download Zen M83 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is required to download Zen Mobile USB Drivers and install them on your computer. Once the Zen Mobile drivers are installed, we can adequately connect Zen M83 to the Computer or Laptop using a USB data cable. You can download official USB Drivers for Zen M83 along with ADB interface drivers and fastboot drivers on this page.
With Zen M83 Android USB Drivers installed, we can establish a secure connection between a computer and a smartphone. It helps transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between the computer and the mobile phone through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
With the Zen M83 ADB driver and Fastboot driver, we can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the phone from the computer via Command Prompt (CMD) and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Zen M83 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Zen M83 Spreadtrum Jungo Drivers
- 3 How to Install Zen M83 Spreadtrum SCI Drivers
- 4 How to Install Zen M83 USB Drivers Manually
- 5 How to Install Zen M83 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Zen M83 USB Driver
The Zen Mobile Mobile Phone drivers provided here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for common purposes like transferring media, files, and documents to and from phone to computer.
Zen M83 Spreadtrum Jungo Driver for Flashing Firmware
Zen M83 Spreadtrum SCI Driver for Flashing Firmware
Zen M83 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Zen M83 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Zen M83 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Zen M83 Spreadtrum Jungo Drivers
- Download and extract the latest Spreadtrum Jungo Driver (Spreadtrum_Jungo_USB2Serial.zip) on your computer.
- Now open the x64 folder if your System Type is 64-bit, otherwise open the x86 folder (you can check System Type by pressing Windows + Pause keys).
- Right-click on the DPInst.exe file and select Run as administrator.
- Now, the Device Driver Installation Wizard window should open on your computer.
- Click on the Next button to continue with the SPD Jungo Driver installation process.
- If the driver installation fails, disable driver signature enforcement on your computer and rerun the installation. Here's how to disable driver signature enforcement – video.
- Now, the Window Security window should open. Click on the "Install this driver software anyway" option whenever you encounter a Windows Security window.
- Wait for the drivers to install on your computer.
- Click on Finish when the Device Driver Installation Wizard is successful.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Zen M83 Spreadtrum SCI Drivers
- First of all, download Spreadtrum SCI USB Driver (Spreadtrum_SCI_USB2Serial.zip) package and extract it on your computer.
- After extracting the Spreadtrum SCI Driver package, if your System Type is 64-bit, open the x64 folder; otherwise, open the x86 folder for the 32-bit system. You can check the System Type by pressing Windows and Pause keys together.
- Run the DPInst.exe driver installer as administrator.
- Now, the Device Driver Installation Wizard should launch on your computer.
- Click on the Next button to continue with the SPD SCI driver installation.
- If the driver installation fails, disable driver signature enforcement on your Windows computer and rerun the driver installer program. Here is the video on how to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows OS.
- While installing the drivers, click on the "Install this driver software anyway" whenever you encounter a Windows Security window.
- Wait for the program to install the drivers.
- Once done, click on the Finish button.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Zen M83 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Zen M83 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.