Computer not recognizing USB when ZTE Avid 589 is connected to PC using a USB cable? ZTE Avid 589 phone not showing up on PC? It might be a driver problem, or your computer might be missing the required ZTE Avid 589 USB Drivers. To fix the issue, download ZTE Avid 589 USB Driver and install them on your computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is essential to download ZTE USB Drivers and install them on your computer to properly connect ZTE Avid 589 to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable. Here on this page, we have shared the official ZTE Avid 589 USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8.
Apart from the official USB Driver for ZTE Avid 589, we have also shared ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers for ZTE Avid 589.
The ZTE Avid 589 Android USB Driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to a computer and laptop so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
The ZTE Avid 589 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and fastboot commands to perform specific operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download ZTE Avid 589 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install ZTE Avid 589 USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install ZTE Avid 589 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install ZTE Avid 589 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download ZTE Avid 589 USB Driver
The ZTE Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring data, media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
ZTE Avid 589 Driver for Flashing Firmware
ZTE Avid 589 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The ZTE Avid 589 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
ZTE Avid 589 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install ZTE Avid 589 USB Drivers
- Download the ZTE Driver (ZTE-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- When extracted, you'll get the ZTE Mobile Drivers setup (ZTE_Android_Driver.exe) file.
- Launch the ZTE USB Driver setup file and select the setup language as English and click on OK.
- The ZTE Phone USB Driver setup window should pop-up, click on Next to continue.
- Now, select the destination folder where you want to install ZTE USB Drivers and click on Next.
- Leave the default Start Menu Folder and click on Next.
- Finally, click on the Install button to begin the ZTE Android USB Drivers installation process.
- The installation process should take a few minutes to install the ZTE drivers on your computer.
- Once the drivers are installed, click on Finish to close the setup window.
- Now, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Avid 589 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Avid 589 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.