ZTE Blade V2020 4G phone charging but not connecting to PC? ZTE Blade V2020 4G phone not showing up on PC? Maybe it is because of missing ZTE Blade V2020 4G USB drivers or bad or corrupt drivers. To fix the ZTE Blade V2020 4G phone won’t connect to a computer problem, download ZTE Blade V2020 4G USB Driver and install it on your computer.
ZTE USB Drivers are essential to connect ZTE Blade V2020 4G to a computer or laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for ZTE Blade V2020 4G USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared the official USB Driver for ZTE Blade V2020 4G along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The ZTE Blade V2020 4G Android USB driver helps connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an android file transfer not working issue, it is recommended to install ZTE Blade V2020 4G drivers to fix the problem.
On the other hand, the ZTE Blade V2020 4G ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download ZTE Blade V2020 4G USB Driver
- 2 How to Install ZTE Blade V2020 4G USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install ZTE Blade V2020 4G USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install ZTE Blade V2020 4G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download ZTE Blade V2020 4G USB Driver
The ZTE mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other data to and from mobile phone to computer.
ZTE Blade V2020 4G Driver for Flashing Firmware
ZTE Blade V2020 4G USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The ZTE Blade V2020 4G Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
ZTE Blade V2020 4G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install ZTE Blade V2020 4G USB Drivers
- Download the ZTE Phone Drivers (ZTE-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find the ZTE Android USB Driver setup (ZTE_Android_Driver.exe) file.
- Open the ZTE USB Driver setup and select the setup language as English and click on OK.
- Now, click on Next in the ZTE Phone USB Driver setup window.
- Choose the destination folder or leave the default destination folder and click on Next.
- The ZTE Driver setup should ask to select the Start Menu folder. It is recommended to leave the default folder and click on Next.
- In the next step, click on Install to begin installing ZTE Drivers on your computer.
- The ZTE USB Drivers installation process should take a minute or two to finish.
- When finished, click on the Finish button to exit the setup.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Blade V2020 4G USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Blade V2020 4G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.