Computer doesn’t recognize the ZTE Grand X2 phone when connected over USB? Having trouble connecting ZTE Grand X2 Android phone to PC? It may be because of the missing ZTE Grand X2 USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix the issue, download ZTE Grand X2 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
ZTE USB Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your ZTE Grand X2 phone over a USB connection. Here on this page, you can download official ZTE Grand X2 USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB drivers for ZTE Grand X2, you can also download ZTE Grand X2 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The ZTE Grand X2 Google Android USB Drivers enables you to connect your phone as MTP USB Device (Media Transfer Protocol) securely. When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer files, images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The ZTE Grand X2 ADB driver and Fastboot driver enables you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform specific actions on your phone.
Download ZTE Grand X2 USB Driver
The ZTE Mobile Phone Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
ZTE Grand X2 Driver for Flashing Firmware
ZTE Grand X2 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The ZTE Grand X2 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
ZTE Grand X2 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install ZTE Grand X2 Qualcomm USB Drivers
- Download and extract Qualcomm USB Driver (qualcomm-driver.zip) package to Desktop on your computer.
- After extracting, you'll find the Qualcomm Driver setup file (Qualcomm_USB_Driver_V1.0.exe).
- Right-click on the Qualcomm USB Drivers setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now Qualcomm USB Drivers for Windows – InstallShield Wizard window should open. Select ETHERNET-DHCP is used to get the IPAddress option and click on Next.
- Click on Next again to proceed with the installation process.
- Select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click on Next.
- Now, click on Install to begin the Qualcomm HS-USB Driver installation.
- Click on Install if a Windows Security window asking, "Would you like to install this device software?" pop-up.
- Once the drivers are installed, click on Finish to close the installation wizard window.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Grand X2 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install ZTE Grand X2 Android USB Drivers
How to Install ZTE Grand X2 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.