ZTE Optus X Pro 2 phone having difficulty connecting to a computer? Windows computer not recognizing ZTE Optus X Pro 2 Android Phone? It may be because of the missing or the corrupted drivers on your computer. To fix ZTE Optus X Pro 2 not showing up on PC, download ZTE Optus X Pro 2 USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
ZTE USB Drivers are a must to establish a stable connection between your computer and phone over USB. If you’re looking for ZTE Optus X Pro 2 USB drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared official OEM USB Drivers for ZTE Optus X Pro 2 along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
ZTE Optus X Pro 2 Android USB Drivers help securely connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an Android file transfer not working issue, then it is recommended to install ZTE Optus X Pro 2 drivers on your computer.
The ZTE Optus X Pro 2 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download ZTE Optus X Pro 2 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install ZTE Optus X Pro 2 USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install ZTE Optus X Pro 2 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install ZTE Optus X Pro 2 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download ZTE Optus X Pro 2 USB Driver
The ZTE Phone drivers offered here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files between your phone and computer.
ZTE Optus X Pro 2 Driver for Flashing Firmware
ZTE Optus X Pro 2 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The ZTE Optus X Pro 2 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
ZTE Optus X Pro 2 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install ZTE Optus X Pro 2 USB Drivers
- Download the ZTE Phone Drivers (ZTE-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find the ZTE Android USB Driver setup (ZTE_Android_Driver.exe) file.
- Open the ZTE USB Driver setup and select the setup language as English and click on OK.
- Now, click on Next in the ZTE Phone USB Driver setup window.
- Choose the destination folder or leave the default destination folder and click on Next.
- The ZTE Driver setup should ask to select the Start Menu folder. It is recommended to leave the default folder and click on Next.
- In the next step, click on Install to begin installing ZTE Drivers on your computer.
- The ZTE USB Drivers installation process should take a minute or two to finish.
- When finished, click on the Finish button to exit the setup.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Optus X Pro 2 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Optus X Pro 2 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.