ZTE Optus X Vista phone not connecting to PC only charging? Or ZTE Optus X Vista phone not showing up on the computer? It may be caused by the missing ZTE Optus X Vista USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem of the ZTE Optus X Vista phone won’t connect to a computer, download the ZTE Optus X Vista USB driver, and install it on your computer.
To properly connect ZTE Optus X Vista to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable, ZTE USB drivers must be installed on your Windows computer. If you’re wondering where you can download the ZTE Optus X Vista USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8, then we have got you covered. Here on this page, we have shared the official USB driver for ZTE Optus X Vista and the ADB interface drivers, and Fastboot drivers.
Once the ZTE Optus X Vista Android USB Driver is installed, you’ll be able to connect ZTE Optus X Vista to a computer as an MTP USB device (MTP Transfer Protocol). When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
If you have installed the ZTE Optus X Vista ADB driver and Fastboot driver on your computer, then you can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download ZTE Optus X Vista USB Driver
- 2 How to Install ZTE Optus X Vista USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install ZTE Optus X Vista USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install ZTE Optus X Vista ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download ZTE Optus X Vista USB Driver
The ZTE Mobile Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlocking bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
ZTE Optus X Vista Driver for Flashing Firmware
ZTE Optus X Vista USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The ZTE Optus X Vista Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
ZTE Optus X Vista ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install ZTE Optus X Vista USB Drivers
- Download and extract the ZTE USB Driver (ZTE-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package to Desktop on your computer.
- After extracting, you'll get ZTE Android USB Driver setup (ZTE_Android_Driver.exe) file.
- Run the ZTE Drivers setup file and select the setup language as English and click OK.
- Now, click on Next in the ZTE Phone USB Driver setup wizard window.
- Select the destination folder where you would like to install ZTE Mobile Drivers and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Next button again.
- Now, click on the Install button to begin the ZTE USB Drivers installation process.
- Wait for few minutes for the installation process to complete.
- When completed, click on the Finish button to close the setup window.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Optus X Vista USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Optus X Vista ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.