ZTE Zmax One phone not connecting to PC only charging? Or ZTE Zmax One phone not showing up on the computer? It may be caused by the missing ZTE Zmax One USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem of the ZTE Zmax One phone won’t connect to a computer, download the ZTE Zmax One USB driver, and install it on your computer.
To properly connect ZTE Zmax One to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable, ZTE USB drivers must be installed on your Windows computer. If you’re wondering where you can download the ZTE Zmax One USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8, then we have got you covered. Here on this page, we have shared the official USB driver for ZTE Zmax One and the ADB interface drivers, and Fastboot drivers.
Once the ZTE Zmax One Android USB Driver is installed, you’ll be able to connect ZTE Zmax One to a computer as an MTP USB device (MTP Transfer Protocol). When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
If you have installed the ZTE Zmax One ADB driver and Fastboot driver on your computer, then you can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download ZTE Zmax One USB Driver
- 2 How to Install ZTE Zmax One USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install ZTE Zmax One USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install ZTE Zmax One ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download ZTE Zmax One USB Driver
The ZTE Mobile Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlocking bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
ZTE Zmax One Driver for Flashing Firmware
ZTE Zmax One USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The ZTE Zmax One Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
ZTE Zmax One ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install ZTE Zmax One USB Drivers
- Download the ZTE Driver (ZTE-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- When extracted, you'll get the ZTE Mobile Drivers setup (ZTE_Android_Driver.exe) file.
- Launch the ZTE USB Driver setup file and select the setup language as English and click on OK.
- The ZTE Phone USB Driver setup window should pop-up, click on Next to continue.
- Now, select the destination folder where you want to install ZTE USB Drivers and click on Next.
- Leave the default Start Menu Folder and click on Next.
- Finally, click on the Install button to begin the ZTE Android USB Drivers installation process.
- The installation process should take a few minutes to install the ZTE drivers on your computer.
- Once the drivers are installed, click on Finish to close the setup window.
- Now, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Zmax One USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Zmax One ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.