Acer One 7 4g phone not connecting to PC only charging? Computer having trouble detecting the Acer One 7 4g Android phone? It may be caused by the missing Acer One 7 4g USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix Acer One 7 4g phone not showing up on PC, download Acer One 7 4g USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Acer USB Drivers are essential to seamlessly connect Acer One 7 4g to a Computer or Laptop over USB. Without the Acer One 7 4g drivers, the connection will not work, and your computer will have a hard time detecting your phone. On this page, you can download official Acer One 7 4g USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, along with Acer One 7 4g ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Acer One 7 4g Android USB Drivers allows you to establish a secure and reliable connection between your phone and the computer over the USB connection. It will enable you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The Acer One 7 4g ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands right from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Acer One 7 4g USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Acer One 7 4g Intel USB Driver
- 3 How to Install Acer One 7 4g USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Acer One 7 4g ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Acer One 7 4g USB Driver
The Acer Mobile Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
Acer One 7 4g Driver for Flashing Firmware
Acer One 7 4g USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Acer One 7 4g Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Acer One 7 4g ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Acer One 7 4g Intel USB Driver
- Download and extract Intel Android Driver (intel-android-driver-1.10.0.zip) package on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll get Intel USB Drivers setup (IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe) file.
- Run the Intel Android USB Driver setup as administrator on your computer.
- Now, the Intel Android Device USB driver setup window should load, click on the Next button to continue.
- Now, agree to license agreement by clicking on the "I Agree" button.
- In the next step, select the components you would like to install and click on the Next button to continue.
- Now, choose the destination folder where you would like to install Intel Drivers and click on Install.
- Now, Intel Android Driver will be installed on your computer.
- When a Windows Security window asking "Would you like to install this device software?" pop-up, click on Install.
- When the drivers are installed, a window should pop-up saying "Intel Android Device USB driver is installed successfully". Click on OK to close the window.
- Now, click on the Finish button to close the setup wizard window.
- Now, restart your computer.
How to Install Acer One 7 4g USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Acer One 7 4g ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.