Computer not recognizing USB when Acer Swift 3 is connected to PC using a USB cable? Acer Swift 3 phone not showing up on PC? It might be a driver problem, or your computer might be missing the required Acer Swift 3 USB Drivers. To fix the issue, download Acer Swift 3 USB Driver and install them on your computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is essential to download Acer USB Drivers and install them on your computer to properly connect Acer Swift 3 to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable. Here on this page, we have shared the official Acer Swift 3 USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8.
Apart from the official USB Driver for Acer Swift 3, we have also shared ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers for Acer Swift 3.
The Acer Swift 3 Android USB Driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to a computer and laptop so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
The Acer Swift 3 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and fastboot commands to perform specific operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Acer Swift 3 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Acer Swift 3 Intel USB Driver
- 3 How to Install Acer Swift 3 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Acer Swift 3 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Acer Swift 3 USB Driver
The Acer Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring data, media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Acer Swift 3 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Acer Swift 3 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Acer Swift 3 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Acer Swift 3 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Acer Swift 3 Intel USB Driver
- Download and extract the Intel USB Driver for Android package (intel-android-driver-1.10.0.zip) to Desktop on your computer.
- After extracting, you'll find Intel USB Drivers executable setup file (IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe).
- Run the Intel Android Driver setup file as administrator.
- Click on the Next button in the Intel Android Device USB driver setup wizard window.
- Now, click on I Agree to accept the license agreement.
- Now, select the Intel driver components you would like to install and click on the Next button.
- Now, select the destination location to install Intel Android USB Driver on your computer and click on Install.
- Now, the setup wizard should start installing the Intel Android drivers on your computer.
- Click Install if a Windows Security window asking "Would you like to install this device software?" pops-up.
- Wait for the Intel USB Drivers installation process to complete. When completed, a window with message "Intel Android Device USB driver is installed successfully" will pop-up. Click on OK to close the window.
- Now, click on the Finish button to close the Intel drivers setup wizard window.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Acer Swift 3 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Acer Swift 3 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.