Admet F8 phone having difficulty connecting to a computer? Windows computer not recognizing Admet F8 Android Phone? It may be because of the missing or the corrupted drivers on your computer. To fix Admet F8 not showing up on PC, download Admet F8 USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Admet USB Drivers are a must to establish a stable connection between your computer and phone over USB. If you’re looking for Admet F8 USB drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared official OEM USB Drivers for Admet F8 along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Admet F8 Android USB Drivers help securely connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an Android file transfer not working issue, then it is recommended to install Admet F8 drivers on your computer.
The Admet F8 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Admet F8 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Admet F8 SPD Unisoc Drivers
- 3 How to Install Admet F8 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Admet F8 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Admet F8 USB Driver
The Admet Phone drivers offered here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files between your phone and computer.
Admet F8 SPD Unisoc Driver for Flashing Firmware
Admet F8 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Admet F8 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Admet F8 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Admet F8 SPD Unisoc Drivers
- First of all, download the Spreadtrum SPD Unisoc USB Driver package and extract it on your computer.
- After extracting the SPD Unisoc driver package, open the Win7, Win8, or Win10 folder depending on your Windows OS version.
- Now, depending upon your System Type, run DPInst64.exe (64-bit system) or DPInst32.exe (32-bit system) as administrator on your computer. You can check the System Type by pressing Windows + Pause keys.
- Now, the UNISOC Driver Installation Package installation window should open.
- Click on Next to install the SPD Unisoc Drivers on your computer.
- When the driver installation process is completed, click on Finish.
- Now, reboot your computer.
How to Install Admet F8 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Admet F8 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.