Facing trouble connecting Admet R1 to a computer using a USB cable? Computer not recognizing USB when Admet R1 is connected to PC? It might be because of the missing Admet R1 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix the Admet R1 not showing up on the computer, download Admet R1 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is required to download Admet USB Drivers and install them on your computer. Once the Admet drivers are installed, we can adequately connect Admet R1 to the Computer or Laptop using a USB data cable. You can download official USB Drivers for Admet R1 along with ADB interface drivers and fastboot drivers on this page.
With Admet R1 Android USB Drivers installed, we can establish a secure connection between a computer and a smartphone. It helps transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between the computer and the mobile phone through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
With the Admet R1 ADB driver and Fastboot driver, we can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the phone from the computer via Command Prompt (CMD) and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Admet R1 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Admet R1 SPD Unisoc Drivers
- 3 How to Install Admet R1 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Admet R1 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Admet R1 USB Driver
The Admet Mobile Phone drivers provided here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for common purposes like transferring media, files, and documents to and from phone to computer.
Admet R1 SPD Unisoc Driver for Flashing Firmware
Admet R1 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Admet R1 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Admet R1 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Admet R1 SPD Unisoc Drivers
- Download the Spreadtrum SPD Unisoc USB Driver package and extract it on your computer.
- Once the SPD Unisoc Driver package is extracted, open the Win7, Win8, or Win10 folder, depending on your Windows OS version.
- Run DPInst64.exe as administrator if you have a 64-bit system; otherwise, run DPInst32.exe as administrator if you have a 32-bit system. You can check your System Type by pressing Windows and Pause keys together.
- Now, the UNISOC Driver Installation Package installer should launch on your computer.
- Click on Next to proceed with the SPD Unisoc Driver installation process.
- Click on Finish when the driver installation process is completed.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Admet R1 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Admet R1 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.