Computer doesn’t recognize the Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U phone when connected over USB? Having trouble connecting Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U Android phone to PC? It may be because of the missing Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix the issue, download Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Alcatel USB Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U phone over a USB connection. Here on this page, you can download official Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB drivers for Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U, you can also download Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U Google Android USB Drivers enables you to connect your phone as MTP USB Device (Media Transfer Protocol) securely. When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer files, images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U ADB driver and Fastboot driver enables you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform specific actions on your phone.
Download Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U USB Driver
The Alcatel Mobile Phone Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U SPD Unisoc Driver for Flashing Firmware
Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U SPD Unisoc Drivers
- Download the latest Spreadtrum SPD Unisoc USB Driver and extract it on your computer.
- After extracting the drivers, open the Win7, Win8, or Win10 folder depending on your Windows OS version.
- If you have a 64-bit system, right-click on the DPInst64.exe; otherwise, right-click on the DPInst32.exe and select Run as administrator. You can check your System Type by pressing Windows and Pause keys together.
- The UNISOC Driver Installation Package wizard window should open on your computer.
- To continue with the SPD Unisoc Driver installation, click on the Next button.
- When the drivers are installed, click on the Finish button.
- Now, reboot your computer.
How to Install Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U Android USB Drivers
How to Install Alcatel OneTouch 1C 5003U ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.